Caring Hands Healthcare is looking to add fast pace and energetic LPN or Experienced RMA to our growing clinic.
This is Full-time with Benefits After 60 day Mon-Friday 8-5
- Assess medical and medical educational needs of patients.
- Assist the provider.
- Greet patients.
- Take vital signs, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration.
- Assist in examination and with diagnostic procedures (i.e. PAPs, EMB).
- Provide patient education.
- Perform laboratory and diagnostic procedures as ordered (i.e. venipunctures, urinalysis, hemoglobin, glucose assessments and EKGs).
- Provide treatments as ordered (i.e., aerosols treatments, immunizations, injections, ear syringing).
- Set up exam room for patient visit
Experience in EHR NextGene Prefered
Job Type: Full-time